Preset decks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paper Skull, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

From what I've seen, the Barbarian deck is far and above the best preset deck to play. I almost never play against any others. Are there any plans to balance these further?

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

They all need to be redone, honestly, they've been outdated since the revamp.

3. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Also, the decks you get from the walkthroughs are just a collection of random faction stuff, it seems.
    Most of them won't be anywhere near the strength of the themed ones.

4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I have seen bioalchemy run the hyaenid deck at number 36 in the limited league!

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Gedden really favors IS themes. The IS community is also one of the most organized groups in the game. Makes sense the preset deck is so organized. Dose the FW preset deck still defeat it's self? Hopefully FW manages to snag some steam fans just on themes potential alone; to help us hone our voice.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  6. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

The SL one needs about 5 rune changes and about 6 upgrades are wrong...

Hope the devs give us another opportunity to twick them

7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

The Ironfist community meaning the players, or the runes? Because if your talking about the runes, then I think you might be way off...

8. hotbread

hotbread Devotee of the Blood Owl

The skeleton deck doesn't even run the warbanner, one of the most important things for skeles.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

He means the community, I assume. When they were during patches we pushed for certain buffs/redesigns and a lot of them went through. Thanks to Markoth or whoever.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Doesn't hurt when the lead dev has a raging hard-on for one of IS's biggest themes. The entire community had to rally for weeks before trees got any nerfs but if you so much as whisper to a friend that you think pallys should get a buff they're in a patch the next day.

Goyo, Flyingfinn and OriginalG1 like this.
  11. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

I remember when "that dev" said trees were balanced after a slight adjustment.