Pretty please sporegill small change

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nerdhead, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Nerdhead

Nerdhead The King of Potatoes

Can the sporegill have ally Forglar Swamp in the other upgrade set? I love this bugger with FS splits, but he is useless without poison cloud. Just thought I'd try.

Thanks

Rokkushun likes this.
  2. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I wish we could work out some kind of split rune exchange where you guys get access to Sporegill and we get access to Bogwood, though I think we'd owe you a Frond on that one. :D

3. Nerdhead

Nerdhead The King of Potatoes

That would be great. But to be honest, I'm mostly a kf player and I love the 'gill in a KF only tortun build.

4. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

PLEASE! This is just so important for my little guy, he used to be so much fun in FS splits but forcing him to choose between these two abilities pretty much just shoehorns him into KF automaticially.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I totally expected somebody asking for dark favor 3

Tarabostes likes this.
  6. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

no just acidic greeting

7. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

As far as the actual request for Ally on the other upgrade set goes: Sure, fine. I wouldn't mind seeing the whole Damage Shield set replaced with something that actually benefits him.

8. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- guy has to either get deployed as a champ and dies spawns relic or be able to be deployed as a relic as relics can be placed. Not deployed as a champ, fonts only, but is a relic

9. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

He's fine in this regard, I'm fine waiting for his power to kick in, marching him to a font for him to die (hopefully after getting poison cloud) then casting that KF spell that makes a relic unkillable

10. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

I always thought this rune should be a split tortun like!