Priest of Fury's sprite is weak sauce.

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Anima26, Dec 12, 2015.

?

What do you think?

1. Give him a new sprite.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Scale the sprite down in size.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I actually like the ugly ass thing?

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Dont give a firk.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

So this guy has the ugliest sprite ive seen in Pox. Since i started playing ive played with a large portion of all the runes in Pox and this guy just takes the biscuit for me.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The difference is quite obvious. PoF is considerably larger than other Draksar, so much so that he looks like he should be a 2x2. Not only that, he looks nothing like a Draksar. He looks like some kind of Demon or something similar. His art is cool, it captures the flavor text well but the in game model is just wtf, i would expect it to look something similar to High Priest or Wyrmpriest but it looks nothing like them, like i said earlier it looks nothing like a Draksar to me. If it was an actual Demon i would be fine with it, its still a little big but hey its a Demon they come in all shapes and sizes. Its a Draksar however.

I would love to see this rune get an updated sprite, i know this is a cosmetic thing that most people probably dont even care about, so it is no priority and i dont want to push it like is or anything. It doesnt change the fact this particular sprite is really bad though.

On personal note, which is the main reason im posting this, ive never been able to run Priest of Fury. Its just too damn ugly. I play for fun more than anything and i particularly enjoy using runes i find aesthetically "cool". Ive wanted to run PoF many times, for ranged alternate damage, for fire synergy and for access to Purging Flames but i have never been able to due to how ugly it is and how little it looks like a Draksar. I never cared enough to comment on it, but now he is runnable it saddens me.

A tl:dr could be PoF's in game sprite is really bad please re-scale it down to size of other Draksar. So that i can play him.

Pimp my Priest of Fury 2015

Qucas likes this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Agreed. The first time I saw this champ in game I immediately thought, "That is one ugly mother Firker."

Qucas and Anima26 like this.
  3. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just scale him down at least plz.

Like 3/4 size it has now.

Also Look at LE Version is even worse.

BTW DRAGON HANDLER IS BEST LOOKIN DRAKSAR !

Anima26 likes this.