Problem Installing

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by ToxicSwamp, Jun 27, 2014.

1. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

So for some reason when I clicked my PoxNora icon it didn't open and the screen I was on broke as well (I couldn't click anything else on the screen, basically it froze). SO I uninstall it, planning to reinstall it right after. I go to the website and click play now. At the bottom of the screen it says it loading and when it finishes I click open (to get to the installer part). But that bar goes away and I wait and wait and wait for the installer to come up, but it doesn't. This was on Chrome by the way, and I have also tried it on Explorer. So, when I was shutting my computer down this little screen pops up as I shut down
    [​IMG]
    And to be honest with you, I have no Firking idea what this means :confused:. Can anyone help me with this problem, I would like to play some Pox after the new revamp. :(

2. ToxicSwamp

I got it to install right. Problem is fixed. :D

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Good to hear. What did you do to resolve the problem?

4. ToxicSwamp

Didn't really do anything. I tried it randomly and it worked. I guess I didn't really 'fix' anything. :D

EDIT: Well I guess I spoke too soon. When I go to click on the icon on desktop, it just loads and then freezes my desktop so I can't click anything else. And then Pox doesn't come up. This is so weird...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That is odd, but we really can't do much until we have a way to reproduce it ourselves.