PS4 Release Date Announced, May 23

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darklord48, May 10, 2017.

1. Wolvon

Wolvon The King of Potatoes

I tried linking my account and nothing happened. Plus, when I logged out and logged back in the option disappeared ? Don't tell me the linking of accounts is going to be an issue. Moreover, where are my credits ? that i already have stored in my account

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

How are mics integrated on ps4? Typing can be a ***** on console, and new players are gonna need to communicate.

3. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Nope, couldnt find it, but i find it in the psn website as @bearhugger29 said.

4. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Having no FQ really hurts. I was just now paired up against a PSN user and I felt sooo bad.. I was playing bad on purpose so they don't get discouraged. Please make FQ happen asap, or I will just have to surrender every time because of the guilt and that doesn't do them any good either lol. Of course I tried helping him with fonts, contesting, and everything else he needs to know. Then I surrendered.

5. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Yeah this is something that occurred to me yesterday, one of the main reason a lot of people love this game and stick around is the interaction with other players and the fun of the community and guilds. PS4 players aren't going to have that interaction with PC users. As pointed out typing on a console is a *****, I guess mics could work in game but apart from that, idk man seems flawed.

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Or can they at the very least see us type?

7. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Seeing people insult you and being unable to respond would be a special kind of torture

8. laminasaga

laminasaga New Member

I don't have a PS4, but I do have a PS Vita. I know the Vita version has been put on hold and will release later this year. My question is, what is the time frame for getting the exclusive LE runes? Do I have to find a way to copy my account now because by the time the Vita version comes out, it'll be too late to get them? And if that's the case, is there a way to do so without actually owning a PS4?

Also, is there a list of the exclusive LE runes? I imagined that since there's 8 non-angel champs, it would be one per faction but it looks like there are two from KF: Bliss AND Fiorn. I'm okay with that as a KF player but I just want to be sure that those ARE both part of this promotion, or if not which one is the PS exclusive one and which isn't.

9. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov how do I get the exclusives on ps4. I assumed they were there 'automatically'.