Psionic storm doesn't work at all

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Compost, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Title pretty much sums it up. It just doesn't do what it says it does. First of all it occasionaly just doesn't work on things in its aoe, doing no damage and assigning wandering at random. But in its description it says the aoe increases for each friendly champion in it with attack psychic, but this simply doesn't happen. You know what increases? The damn animation. that increases. But nothing takes damage or goes wandering.

newsbuff likes this.
  2. Hekau718

Hekau718 I need me some PIE!

+1 , there was some change when using a 2x2 champion in the AoE some time ago, but still didn't work as intended.

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

This spell (and slag slop which is supposed to also increase AOE) has been broken for years, ever since release. The AOE has never increased per the description.

4. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

True, I allways use that spell as AoE2, never feel that it can get bigger...

5. Compost

Damn, if its been like this for years then it probably won't ever get fixed. You might as well remove that from it's description and decrease its nora cost. For clarity.

newsbuff likes this.
  6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Slag slop does increase, I'm not sure if it completely matches the description, but I know it increases.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Checking on this. It uses the exact same code template as Slag Slop, so it SHOULD work the same.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  8. Sokolov

Ah, actually, it does increase the AE... except it needs TWO champions with Attack: Psychic to increase the AE by 1.

Fixed for next patch.

9. Compost

Right on sok, I participated in change yo, I'm like one of those politicians from the commercials, lobbying and Bane Shift

10. Sokolov

Yea, I assume it must have been slated to be per 2 champions at one point and got design/description changed, but not code changed.