Pull Arthropod fails on Broodmother

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Authyrtyr, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Started doing the first daily today with my spider bg and tried to target broodmother with weaver's pull arthropod. Here's what I got in the combat log

>Pull: Arthropod: Rune move modifier mismatch; Map grid flags mismatch. Selected: (24, 12) has terrain: impassable & terrain: rock; Broodmother is mobility & climb. Required: "not-immobile champion on location of terrain type(s) and elevation that allows movement & Race: Arthropod & Race: Snaptooth & not-planar_bound & not-terrain: inaccessible & not-terrain:impassable", or "not-immobile champion on location of terrain type(s) and elevation that allows movement & Race: Arthropod & Race: Snaptooth & flying & not-planar_bound", or "not-immobile champion on lcoation of terrain type(s) and elevation that allows movement & Race: Arthropod & Race: Snaptooth & incorporeal & not-planar_bound".

Thank god the dailies have a 10 minute time limit...
    Am I the only one who finds that error message terrible, repetitive... and what the hell are snaptooths doing in it?

So what I get out of the error message is that you can't relocate him while he's on impassable terrain. Is that WAI? If it is I feel that it should be in the ability description.