Purchase, received nothing

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Galandra, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Galandra

Galandra The King of Potatoes

Just purchased an Ext Pack for gold. Got no pack, no runes. The 3500 gold was removed from my balance. The pack-opening window did appear, but there was nothing in it. No additional runes have been added to my collection.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We need a bit more information to look into this further. Did you make the purchase within the game client or did you do it through a web browser? What were you using to check if new runes were added to your account?

If more people can provide a detailed description of this happening and the events leading up to the purchase would be appreciated.

3. Galandra

Okay, purchase was through browser, which is IE9. I've been having a lot of trouble with the browser Rune Manager (reported in another thread; working around it by using the F12 developer tools). Checking for new in two ways: cp token and Show New.

Prior to the purchase, I had no cp tokens. Still don't have any.

When I click Show New, I'm seeing the previous day's purchase only (the rare in the previous pack was a Corruptor, currently level 2; he still shows up in Show New, but there's no other rare nor anything else that wasn't there yesterday). No, I haven't tried to get to the manager through the game client, because I'm currently having trouble getting to the lobby.

4. Senshu

Thanks, I will investigate further, but I have a hunch. My hunch is that you are receiving all the runes but and they are appearing in the checklist, but the show new runes button is not properly showing new runes.

If players want to help look into this hunch if they want and post here that would also be helpful.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

It is a little difficult for me to go back and investigate on my end. Since the missing runes bug occurred on Pox's opening day, I have used the Forge a lot. All I can say is that after buying an extended set box and a core set box, the New Runes button told me I had 110 runes and, of those, I had 13 rares, 2 exotics, and 1 legendary. If the "new runes" button is bugged, I wouldn't immediately be able to verify the other runes I received.

6. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

mmmm Senshu, time to save money and not buy a box ?

7. Senshu

After testing things seem to be working as intended in most cases of missing runes. The missing runes are duplicate runes and are being stacked on your preexisting rune. The Rune Manager does not count if you get duplicates of a runes as new.

Your issue seems different form the others and I will have to investigate further.

8. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

i checked to see if the runes were hidden but from what i saw there were no additional runes

9. Galandra

I was finally able to get into Rune Manager through the client, and what was missing in the browser does appear there when I select Show New. So, yes it seems to be some sort of 'hidden' problem in the browser Rune Manager (again, I'm using IE9).

Now, if you guys could start working on a patch to fix my rotten luck, so I could get some decent runes in the packs I'm buying... o_O

10. Senshu

Try your IE9 again. We deployed the fix. See if the missing runes are viewable in both your web browser and through the game.

I will give you +5 to your luck. Hopefully that will help ;)