Q and A with Gedden (06/05/14)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MentalMoles, May 6, 2014.

1. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I think you need to replace "Israel" with "Terrorists" and you'll get a more accurate view of US opinions on the Middle East.

Also, for the European view on Amurica, the entire middle of the country should be "corn," at least that's how in my experience in Europe and the Middle East many people seem to perceive Ohio even though we as a state have approximately the GDP of Belgium or Sweden... :p

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Reported, you copied those out of our text books which are copy written.

Also, Netherlands should be blue or maybe green since that's where Peter Pan comes from. France is definitely pink.

I also like how yerps see U S of freakin A.

3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

Great, now I want to play Axis and Allies.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Tru dat. But first you MUST share all your ideas to improve A&A. Agreed?

On Topic:

Thanks again for the info Moles. Much appreciated. You are in it to win it. +7

5. Ragic

6. Kimiz

Kimiz Active Member

Only the dumbasses from western Europe.

Yeah I've seen the guy on TV a couple of times.

[​IMG]

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  7. zoiks

zoiks The King of Potatoes

No one seemed to get my question about ability combinations. I wasn't asking about upgrading ability ranks.

I'll try again with a different example: let's say assault is worth 5 nora and punish is also worth 5 nora. Combined, they're more than 2x as effective of abilities as they are by themselves. Would they still just add +10 nora to the champ? What are the plans for that?

8. Ragic

I can guess the plan. fix a set nora price to every ability in the game with no thought for synergistic interactions like you describe. then when players complain about champs that take advantage of them, nerf the cost of the offending abilities which in turn will shoebox a series of other champs that have one of the offending abilities but not the synergistic pairing. this will in turn only upset those players who are expecting a balanced strategy game while the tcg yahoos will preach about how some champs have to be bad so that others can be good. meanwhile 'collectors' in the know will trade off their champs about to be nerfed to new players for more than they are worth.

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  9. DarkJello

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Quit forking with Ragic.

11. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Knife try baskitcase. Don't worry. This will all be over spoon. Just let us have fun a ladle longer.

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Plate just one minute. If you're making fun of me I'll kick your glass so bad you won't know which way is cup.

13. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Watch it Baskit, I think he's able to dish it out as good as he gets. If you get bowled over it may not pan out very well.

14. egami

Pretty sure I moved up like four places in the line to hell for that last exchange. I think I can see the guy who shot the Pope from my new position.

15. DarkJello

[​IMG]

Where you at sir?

16. Lanfear

Lanfear Well-Known Member

No top hats tho.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Oh god I am crying at all these silverware puns.

18. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

You're right, we really should get back to the tissue at hand.

19. egami

You're right. It did get a ladle out of hand.

20. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

So happy to see this, increasingly excited for Pox' future.