QoL Changes - What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fikule, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Some of the posts seemed to indicate these were things they would like to have in the Revamp, but more importantly I just wanted to make it known we have looked at this thread.

Anyway, regardless of when people would like them these are all good ideas which will definitely be taken into consideration if not for the Revamp then for future content additions.

2. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

- A "recent rune" ui that shows the runes that have been played. This would help when a spell has been cast and when a stealthed unit has been deployed in terms of not having to view the combat log for details.

3. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Basically we're killing time until the revamp hits in the best way we know how. Whining about the ways in which PoxNora isn't awesome.

4. Senshu

Got to vent that built up anxiety somewhere ;)

Hopefully after the revamp you won't have the need to kill time, but I am sure there will be a ton of new suggestions. Work is never finished when making games, and no matter how good you make your game it is never good enough. But, one can always try ;)

Woffleet likes this.
  5. Authyrtyr

something something cherish the journey

6. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Release it nooooowww! I need to start losing matches with all the NEW stuff. I will always lose, so I have to get my variation somewhere :)

7. Senshu

Well put. 25 Fictional Forum Points
    No matter how much you sweet talk us that will not make the revamp come any faster ;)

Hmm, maybe if I do Ctrl+Shift+F that will make the revamp happen faster? Ho no! I just broke Gedden. Ctrl+Z! Okay, he's reverted back to his last known functional state. Wait, why is he programming in Assembly Language? Hmm, this may take a bit. :D

8. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Shenshu any special QoL you would like to add to this list? =P

9. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Better yet just have total nora generated/turn counter.

10. Authyrtyr

I could envision us having the nora bank in the corner with a number representing the current nora (obviously) and right beneath that have something like "+55" or something that represents how much nora you'll get when your next turn starts based on the current board state.