Question: Can you still get any limited edition..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noshua, Aug 16, 2017.

1. noshua

noshua The King of Potatoes

Hey errrybody.. quick question. It might be a dumb one. So I realize the tunes are called "LIMITED edition" runes but can you still get a previous limited edition rune in a extended pack/box? Or am I never going to be able to get a Princess Ctharia LE unless I pay handsomely for it?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

No, once they're out of print, they remain that way unless DoG does a special release the way SoE did. The seasonal themed limiteds come back in packs periodically, but Ctharia doesn't. The legendary one is functionally the same.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It is not currently possible to get a Limited Edition rune in a pack or box, apart from the current midterm bundle, which includes Festival Mika.

Occasionally, Desert Owl will release new LEs that can be obtained in packs/boxes/bundles, but it is incredibly rare that they include older LEs in these deals, because a not small population gets very vocal about the "devaluing" of their runes or whatever.

edit: ninja'd by darklord

Etherielin, noshua and darklord48 like this.
  4. noshua

Okay yeah that makes sense! Damn though, someone wants $55 bones for the Princess Ctharia rune.. is that a fair amount? I already have a Legendary version of her I just love the LE.. I wish there was a limited edition rune for Voodoo Shamfie, he's my favorite of all time since I started way back in 08' I've never had a BG without him splashing around in it.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Runes for cash is against the Code of Conduct, so you won't get any answers here.

noshua likes this.
  6. noshua

Thanks, that's good to know. I'll just survive without her or hopefully get a worth while LE to trade for her one day.

darklord48 likes this.