Question for you Trade Sharks!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Gaiaix555, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Hey everyone, super simple question: What is Obsidian Venger worth in comparison to other runes?

I know it's subjective and opinion based, but I am stuck with one and need to off-load it for what it's worth. Or lots of Carrionlings.

2. Forg0tton

Forg0tton New Member

It is FW and has a sweet sprite which means it automatically is worth more. It is only really played in Paladin bgs, but is still a solid playable rune (barely). I would say anywhere between 100k-300k at pb. Some people really value him and others not at all.

3. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Would it be worth compared to Sarinda, Strig Warlock, Strig Galerider, and Frostwing Glaive?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  4. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Use PoxBox to gauge prices. Far easier than hoping for an honest answer from the tradesharks.

singinsammy likes this.
  5. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

I'd assume Venger being worth more than their current 110k. Not because he's awesome on the field or whatever, but because I think there's a general appeal to people. Similar with Bloodblinder Count.
    People like these, they support a unique BG, yet the price doesn't reflect it.

(Not even mentioning there are hardly any in stock, and in case one shows up, it goes poof. :))

6. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

i could actually use a venger as i only have 1. what are you looking for?

7. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Sorry, already got someone...this was just here to find what it was worth.