Racial Passives

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Djangoguy, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Hey! I was wondering about racials from our beloved undead!

So I'm brainstorming with it:

Spirit. Soul Bound: when this unit dies it stays on the battlefield haunting the unit who killed him (2 turn, immobile) and buffing the nearest friendly champion (maybe giving one of the base abilities for X turn)

Skeleton. Bone Circle Chains: when this unit is adjacent to another Skele, this gain a rank of evasion and/or regeneration (it stacks)

Zombie. Spread ZA to base on most of them and we good.

Liches. Leverage Lich: nerf the nora cost reduction and spread it on most of them

Vampyres. Blood Brother: Somethig like bloodcrest, but on champions and only one proc

What you guys think?

15Deadmen likes this.
  2. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

sounds good. I liek.

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I've always liked the idea of skeletons getting Evasive, you're shooting at bones i mean come on.

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I think we should keep things simple.Not every race needs a racial ability to have synergy.
    Spirits and liches lack coherent and binding synergy for a theme so if any race will get a racial,those should be first.
    Zombies and worms already have a racial.
    Vampryes have bleed/life siphon as their thing so i think that should be expanded upon(similar to blood theme) rather then a racial ability.
    Skeletons are based upon summons and stats boost so i think they have enough synergy to function as a theme.