Rambling

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by OriginalG1, May 30, 2017.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I did not look to hard but some bugs I have noticed, talked about, have not seen on forums or posted though.

1. Large units are really hard to move and can be hard to target.
    2. Pounce attacks through oblivion shield still
    3. AoE placement can be impossible to place on desired tile. This tile or that tile, next to your desired tile, but
    not the desired tile.
    4. The AoE display on Manticore's sand spray diplays the old version of sand spray and not the new.
    5. While looking at the movement path of champion I used to be able to select the champion, look at the
    movement path and then right click to move the map around, without actually moving my champ. Currently
    if I select a champion to look at his movement path, (if I do not cancel the movement by clicking in an empty
    space of map) then right click to move the map, when I let go of my right click my champion goes on ahead
    and fallows the path that was being viewed be for I right clicked to move the map. Example, ( current
    version) I go to move a champ, do a quick map pan to make sure everything looks good, and now my champ
    just walked 10 spaces around the target instead of 3 spaces right at it. I have all ready kinda gotten used to
    the new "one or the other" system but the old way was, covenant.

2. OriginalG1

If I use the ability flame charge 2 times or more in a single turn my screen appears to freeze and I have to restart the game. It only seems to freeze, if I move or attack with a champ in this frozen state the champ really moves or attacks when once i restart the game.

3. OriginalG1

Erimalion the emotional
    upload_2017-6-2_3-55-47.png

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Regarding the right click thing.

Am I understanding the steps correctly?
    1. Select a champion with AP to move
    2. Define a partial path to move
    3. Hold right click to pan
    4. Let go right click
    5. Champion moves immediately?
    If these are the steps, I can't repro.

5. OriginalG1

Yes that is what is happening. Thank you for replying/ taking the time to look into it!

6. Sokolov

Does it happen EVERY time? Or is it sporadic?

7. OriginalG1

This movement/pan issue is an evertime occurrence

8. Sokolov

Hrm... if you can think of anything specific that I might not be doing please let me know because I can't reproduce this.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  9. OriginalG1

I downloaded PlaysTV to see if I could record this issue and I could not reproduce it ether. I am not at my house right now, I am currently staying with family and the internet connect is much better then what I have at home. I will see if I can reproduce the issue once I am back home. It seems like it would be a connection issue based off this evidence.

10. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Your talking about the right click causing your champion to move, or something different?

11. OriginalG1

The right click cause the champion to move.

12. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

tested for a while, are you sure its right click and pan and not left click and pan? i get this behaviour if i use left click and pan the map, but never rightclick and pan map. but when i use left click it behaves like you say, hmm and you havent switch left/right on the mouse like some people (lefthanded) do? :)

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This has also been our findings.