Random thought on DMC

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Tarth, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Since it looks like he wont be getting a basic attack anytime soon, and that both upgrade lines kinda require a basic attack, and ponderous is kinda pointless with out basic attack other then to annoy people. I had a thought about a change to him.

Now what if, just what if, they took hunters blind code, altered it a bit to remove the stealth aspect, and adjusted the DMC to range 1, lowered damage by 2-3 to offset the damage buff, and played with upgrades a bit? It would then require setting up a firing position which it cant really move from, hopefully balancing the unit vs the feared damage it can do.
    Maybe then it could get its basic attack back and not be worthless?

Personally I would go farther and give it artillery over declare hunted with a bit lower damage say 10 base ( 13ish with the new : firing position ability) and really turn it into a AOE control/denial rune hurting people for clumping up. Add Class: Tinkerer instead of archer or whatever it is now and have at it.

That be me. I think it would be fun to see that.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Why won't he be getting a basic attack? There is no way his current build is intentional or the builder is seriously lacking.

3. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Just theory crafting as I sit doing nothing at work. The bouncer got his basic attack back with in 24 hours and DMC is still waiting. Just having a bit of fun doing what if propositions.

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Things will flow as they will.