Rank Reset

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nepyonisdead, Jun 24, 2017.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Dear @Sokolov

As the title shows Id like to ask for a rank reset :) Baller hit 3k exp 6 or 7 month ago when the next in line ((Tiny)) was about 1900 or less. Now not only has tiny caught up to baller but mogabait has passed him too :) the point is that there is an exp inflation and the numbers are no longer significant :p so Id kindly request a rank reset to make more people come back and light the competition up for top 10 again. If anyone else is reading this do let me know what u think and if ud support a reset.

Durand likes this.
  2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I want a rank reset simply because i want to earn the rewards again

Kampel, Hierokliff and nepyonisdead like this.
  3. TheRavager

TheRavager The King of Potatoes

yes plz

4. Durand

Durand Active Member

agreed

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Yeah a reset would be neat for the rewards, but besides that I dont really care. Maybe later when more players are getting into the game and a few more bugs being fixed.

6. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I think ranked rewards are still broken somehow. I heard a while ago that they weren't awarding properly when people ranked up.

Maybe that's why the reset has been delayed?

7. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

Sure a lot of people want a rank reset but it would be meaningless at this point. The current client is still buggy and would be detrimental to the climb. Not to mention a rank reset would be synonymous with new content which....we're also waiting on. We've all been patient as we have no other choice. We must build the foundation of the house before we decorate.

8. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

I wrote that because I assumed that new content was coming soon, which was what they planned originally. With the new content would come a rank reset. I don't see the point of having back to back resets. On the other hand we have plenty of people complaining about the stale meta and how everyone is running this same OP decks.

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Lmao, they still need to fix rank rewards before they can do another rank reset.

xaznsoulx likes this.
  10. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

1. As mentioned above by various ppl the meta is stale and the lack of new content adds to the problem ((and I fully agree)), thats why I think a rank reset now is prolly the best way to go. If you have a high rank and there are no new content there is really no incentive for you to play on, and should new content be released soon then there is no reason to have another reset :) Personally i see no reason the 2 should be linked together in the first place, and if new content is released in 6 months or a years time then another reset won't hurt.

2. Ive also noticed that the top 10 have some bug with their exp where as tiny for example or baller lose 16 exp per loss rather than the traditional 20, and while that may not seem like much thats one less game they have to win :) and generally people in that category don't lose all that often and this exp system will only force peoples exp to infinity :p i.e.. should tiny play for 3 more months the way he has been he will be at 5.5 - 6 k exp which is just .....

All in all I can't imagine a reason why we shouldn't have a rank reset to keep us busy till new content eventually arrives :) thats my 2 cents on the matter and hopefully y'all agree

Durand likes this.
  11. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Rank doesn't mean anything in a game with less than 50 competitive players. But yeah rewards would at least get a few more people on every day I guess

12. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Not the case. I've travelled from V to axe on my alt with no change.

Meanwhile theravager has been axe rank this whole time.

13. GoldTiger

Yes

14. GoldTiger

Exactly why your observation is merely coincidence and this aspect of the client is completely bugged.

15. GoldTiger

I just explained why it's broken.

Answer to the edit is there is no internal rank else I would have been axe on my rank