Ranked Rewards? I NEED TOKENS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StTwisted, Jun 24, 2016.

1. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

So maybe I am just crazy......fehsladkafj;

BUT I remember ranked giving tokens as rewards but I havent gotten anything or else I am just blind. Yes I have won some. So far I am 3 for 5, so I am happy but still trying to get all the noob mistakes drained from my body. I need a way to just stick a fork in my brain and pry them out. Too bad no one plays except for a few peak hours here and there. Madding trying to get a game.

Heck I bought an extended pack just so I could get a token. Are token packs the only way to get tokens now??

What are rewards anyway? I play 40 pvp games and get 3k gold? It didnt even count my first three games because I was working through the tutorial. If that is it, that sucks hard. Too hard.

2. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

So you just get rewards when when DOW ends now and nothing in between? I see you do get crap for moving up ranked. Ok I will settle down and save up for a token pack. I was just expecting to get some tokens and kept coming up empty

3. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

the token system should just be removed..or used for some other currency.
    when u get a new rune , u should just select what u want and be ready for battle,
    its not like every upgrade is even better,, if u have swarm or dodge as a choice,, depending on your bg, one of these will suit your style better then the other.. so if swarm is the default, and 1 guy is making a swarm deck hes good to go,, while another player with the same runes wants a champ with dodge has to spend a token... timesinks are part of games, and thats fine,, but this is unnecessary.

super71 likes this.
  4. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Playing ranked matches usually rewards a random token. It's not part of the rank progression system, just a chance at the end of every game, with better odds if you win I think.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yes, you still get tokens for ranked games.

The league progression rewards are current Expansion Runes and Shards.

6. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

So you guys are just saying I have bad luck. Got it! Either way, the progression system of champs in this game feels too forced. It made sense when you could change anything and everything about a champ but now that you just get a couple options and you cant apply points directly to stats, they seem, well, pointless. I will keep chipping away at rank until I finally get a token or 12.

The shard system is totally amazingly superbly spectacularly amazing but I digress

super71 likes this.
  7. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

yea ,the shard system was an excellent installation to the game..

super71 likes this.
  8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3835668

just bid something small, knock yourself out

PhdNiceGuy, bambino and StTwisted like this.
  9. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Thank you mate! Seriously appreciate it!

On a side note, I got a silver token for my first match today but that is irrelevant now :)

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's cool man, enjoy the game

StTwisted likes this.
  11. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

Wow there were seriously 33 plats and 15 golds. Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already used a few setting up my witch bg exactly how I wanted. I had been holding off on putting a few witches in just because their base upgrades didn't work well in my setup.

The shard system in this game seems like it is set-up well but the token system could use some serious love. I have been able to acquire the basics of my witch bg with ease but making it efficient was hindered by tokens. Now it's only hindrance is the noob playing the bg.

Seriously though, PS4 players incoming! Tokens need to rain from the sky. Maybe just in the tutorial make it where they get like 2-3 free token packs for starting out.