Rate my BG

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sunutsu, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  2. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

4/10

Don't see what you're going for here.

Seems like you've got a zombie base with a disease module in, despite not running any black death champs. The lack of spells worries me as well.

One for one though, the champ lineup is decent. They just aren't the optimal choices.

3. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Needs more essence drain and a 2nd mobi, i still dont feel the queen as an auto, add a 2nd moga and a 2nd fleshblight, right now 2/10.

4. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

I would
    Drop Infected Zombie, Corpse Pile is cheaper and you might get 2 for the cost of 1
    Drop Bladed Corpse - shatter is nice but with the cheap zombies who cares if eq is slapped on them - if Aracnoblade is used that champ just became a non-attacking, font harassing, tank
    Drop Corrupted Guardian you can get 3 cheaper zombies out for the cost
    Black Death isn't the only reason to run disease, grant it Fleshblight will do 13 damage instead of 9, Aura and Nova as well as Disease breath is a potent combination, Afflicted Corpse can dish out 18 damage with aura and nova
    Spells, for me, take away from deployment, if anathema(50 nora) isn't going to kill the champs in its range why use it and against certain builds isn't going to help much. If you want to slow the healing process use Skull of Decay. What spells are good with a Zombie build - Mobi, Ess drain, Desecration and Despoil
    This is my update to your build for me the cheaper the better - Mute Stalker has become the centerpiece to the cheap builds have him sit till he gets the 3 ~ 5 range, with corpse pile and a-pult you should be able to get a zombie on deck each turn

5. gillo

6. gillo

Shoeboxed relics and equipment don't take away from deployment? :)

7. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

8. gillo

Much better :) 7/10

I would try to fit an Ancients Protection in there though. It can really screw your opponent over.

9. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

AP is good to have but if you are not running tome and scrying you will be looking at a very low health shrine

10. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Dont need to use tome, just dont abuse scrying or just use cast despoil.