Rate my bleed bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Sunutsu, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

not bad, but get rid of the exchange and get in a shredding braclet

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I would replace a bloodletter with a DEP or Nefari Guardian.

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Unfortunately, you are trying to play the most difficult + only "a partial theme" in UD. It used to have much more to offer but was butchered in the revamp.
    Badgerale, whom is a council member for UD, was trying to run bleed the other day and it looked like he was struggling mightily. Might wanna play minos or Deep elves atm.
    And please don't tell me you have bleed as an upgrade option for the demonveins just so they can be in a bleed theme! Life siphon much > than bleed.

5. Bondman007

Thats the suk part to bleed atm, the ONLY way to get bloodtracker without playing a split is to play the useless bloodletter. You definitely need a Deep elf priestess tho for mobility.
    No relocate: bloodball any more

6. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Blood Seeker still has it, although it's an odd ability for range champ.

7. Bondman007

I meant on viable runes...seeker is awful

8. ChiaoLung

True. It's a champ that just seems to be all over the place without really bringing anything useful to the board.

9. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

Here is my bleed group.

http://poxbase.com/deck/C5MCuOC3BCfNCg2ckMCa8C7DcuAs7as8S2ls8fs7GsDr2ir3TrAE3ve2ge36

Im primarily an FS player so im not really sure what I need to add. I know I need a another sheoul magus and blood bow experts ( right now im using nefari caverunners and the head of osarius as place holders for those runes). What else should I add/ take away? Also if anyone has any recommendations for combos or strategy for playing bleed groups i more than welcome more experienced players opinions.

10. Sunutsu

11. ChiaoLung

How important are the Demonveins?

12. Sunutsu

Not very important. They got nerfed pretty hard after the revamp so unless you already have them there is no need to get them. I just have them because I don't know what else to add.

13. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

So I've played around with the different combos of the group a bit and it seems to work really well. I do have a couple of questions though. 1) should I run two angels or just stick to the one and 2 ) would you recommend taking aerial supremacy over bleed on upgrade path. I understand bleed IS what the theme is based off but there are one a few champs who do extra damage to bloodied enemies and I just wondered if the +2 to attack and def was worth the trade for bleed on angels.

14. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

bloodied: no stealth, relocation for Korona, good for blood magic etc. Aerial supremacy vs a flier is useless.

15. Dreaddoll

Dreaddoll Devotee of the Blood Owl

i suggest you try out seekers of blood, they are much better than they seem with relocate and blood knowledge (also attack:magic which blood lacks)... but generaly i agree about demonveins they got hit pretty hard and i hardly find a use for them. Also what do you guys think of Goblin Gloombringer? i hate that rune because hes a goblin and doesnt look right in a blood BG but if it was a vampire i think i would auto him...

16. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I think seeker is just about worth x1 include, I never found demonvein quite worth it, but to be honest after magus, arbiter, mistress, bloodbow and korona, you are left with a range of dubious second tier choices:

Bloodletter
    Angel
    Seeker
    Redcaps
    Blood guard
    Lower beast
    Demonvein
    Ritualist

17. Sunutsu

Gloombringer is another rune that got nerfed after revamp. He used to be in my bleed bg but now he sucks since he lost his range attacks.

18. Sunutsu

I don't recommend 2xing any expensive bleed unit right now because the theme isn't very good. Just stick with one and wait till sokolov does a revamp of all the themes.