<Re> Guild recruitment!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kristian Skjold, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Hello my fellow Pox Nora gamers!
    - I'm here to inform you all that the new guild <Rebirth> is recruiting active and friendly players.

Our background:
    - Originally we were proud and dedicated members of one of the largest guilds in Pox Noras history. A guild that goes way back from the beginning of Pox Nora.. For years we all felt like this guild was the perfect guild.. But it changed.. Now, all we can see is a broken guild.. Way too many players.. only 5% active.. 3% of the 5.. was inactive in the chat..
    So we decided to make a new guild where we had a guildmaster that actually was active.. And now it's done! Now we got an active community.. as soon as we get more members.. We will make tournaments..

So if you're a originally good guy with a sence of humour and is dedicated to the game.. We could use, just a guy like you! :)
    <Due respect to the guildmaster of the mentioned guild, i wont name his name or the guildname.>

If you're interrested in joining the guild, please leave your ingame name in this thread and i will send you an invitation to our community ASAP. Or else PM me.

And for all you who isnt interrested..
    I hope you'll keep enjoying the game.
    -Especially under "Desert Owl Games" wings ;)

Peace.
    Skjold92 / Malandur