Really lost at deck construction

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by guga111, Sep 19, 2016.

1. guga111

guga111 Well-Known Member

upload_2016-9-19_20-59-58.png
    So i was trying to build a Ud deck and i don't know wich runes fit the most my deck, i really like the ireguards and the goblin king and i think it's fun to play imp vixen and soulthirster, i didn't put grimlic because he's expensive and whenever i have money to deploy him i usually put other runes in play so i prefered to use a cheaper unit, for the spells i know demon call can be considered a wasted spot sometimes but can also be a lifesaver others, split personallity and fading recolection are usefull to handle things that are generally broken.
    And that's about all i know so any information would be very helpful

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

go for nefari shock box instead of bloodbows.
    take out bok mistress and fire dancer for x2 succubus
    take out manslayer/adept and priestess and use deep elf mercs
    temptress and siphon for either deep elf fanatic and a minotaur stoker or x2 of either one instead.

Blinding spell, fire ruby and tinder box are meh in the bg. I'd replace with dark pact, mandate of sheoul, and another punchusion.

Generally you want to go with champs that will work with each other so you use things like superiority and demon call. Knowing what works good where is also a big part of bg making. Don't try using 1 of a lot of runes but instead aim for trying to get x2 of most and maybe only 1 of things like the fat gluttony guy and vixen.

You don't have to take my suggestions in changing out runes because it's all player preference

yuore and SPiEkY like this.
  3. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Stop this fireblast maddness!

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

fireblast is fine

Tweek516, yuore and SPiEkY like this.
  5. guga111

guga111 Well-Known Member

Any idea of champions that work well with goblin king?

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

hear me out on this one...goblins!

Fentum likes this.
  7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Goblin gutbucket guy with strength of body

8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Goblin gutbucket, spellkaiser, etc