red cap twins raze

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by profhulk, Oct 22, 2014.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Does 15 damage to transfigured avatars. Sound balanced? Seems highly abusable when in combo with gravewatcher, reanimate, altar of votaev, phoenix anklet, blink or resurrect . Thoughts on this. What were you thinking? I am not much of a thread maker but when I see something like that my eyes pop o.o . I play all the time, but something like this seems unfair. Im not asking for Vindrax to shoot confetti instead of acid but 15 dmg on deploy to transfigured avatars LOL.

XFurionsX likes this.
  2. Puppetchan

Puppetchan Member

So, a creature that requires you to deploy your avatar to have value? Seems like a pretty difficult condition to fulfill to me. You do know there are cards like chopping block, whose value condition is "Opponent's units must have hp", right?

3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Redcap twins + reanimate + sacrifice = gg if you transfigure no avatar can survive.

Forgot x2 spell traps.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Well, you shouldn't transfigure vs UD anyways because of ret, now I guess you have another reason.

5. jeeperz2

Well the entire point of the deck is to back you opponent into a corner and get his shrine to low hp and if you get them to transfigure its gg. And UD has pretty good at rushing. In most cases you will be forced to transfigure especially with spells like spell trap constantly being played.

6. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Vindrax shooting confetti instead of acid?
    Can you say, NEW SKIN?

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Pic of possible Vindrax poop after he/she is reskinned:

[​IMG]

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I love how we (me and hulk) attack what the other loves. The owl's must get that destroying the shrine/avatar is how you win the game. That is the only on conclusion I reached when I saw Raze was bumped up to 15 damage to avatars.

profhulk likes this.
  10. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Reanimate isnt procced by sacrifice

OriginalG1 likes this.
  11. jeeperz2

You sure? Must be a bug than I saw our guildie do it.

12. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

lol

13. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Certain read its text unless they changed it

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Or the Owl's are stupid and have no idea how to balance da game.

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

This doesn't work for Pox anymore since 2010.

Test it or bust.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Obligatory "what were you doing with your nora".

Seriously.

Etherielin, SPiEkY and SaintKiwi like this.
  17. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

just ask dog to change raze to 5/10 and ask devil to put it in for next patch

18. OriginalG1

Any ability or spell that sacrifices a champion negates reanimation of any kind. (Not sure about the mechanics of Phoenix Anklet though because it dose not state reanimation.) Chasm sacrificing will trigger reanimation abilities though. Any spell or ability that removes a champ from play and redeploys the champ triggers Raze again.

19. OriginalG1

You can win the game by savagely beating your opponent into a state of surrender/submission over 40min to a hour, or get lucky and draw win in a few turns. I prefer to go all in on a well though out base raid compared to the other strategies. More risk, and faster game play win or lose. I support the Raze play style. The Raze play style emphasizes the goal of the game.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    TheBulwark likes this.
  20. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Do you mean obnoxiously(is this a word? It's too early in the morning to google) deal damage to enemy's shrine, punishing him heavily for doing pretty much everything he took a very long time to learn?

Shrine rushing must not be a theme, but that ship has sailed years ago; the problem with your theory is that the only skill it possibly needs is the one to move your stealthed champions close to enemy's avatar. The rest is pretty mechanic, not much strategy involved.

And honestly, if you do encoureage this type of BG, would you like to see EVERYONE(literally) using this kind of bg? Yes it's a trick question.