Reflexes >>> Reflexive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prami, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I agree with the counterpointing and reminding parts.
    Additionally, I'm always amazed at people vehemently defending a position that a third grader's grasp of the English language would prove incorrect.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  2. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I feel like I'm surrounded by trolls... You cannot be serious.

3. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

Perhaps you're simply wrong.

4. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

Cant you change your pic? If you cant change it, just dont post things like that...

LOL people just run crasy about the original topic of the ropic hauhauahuah

About the topic... all defensive abilities should have the same name, like resistence "dmg type". To me it shoud be:
    -Resistence - "dmg type" (magic, sonic, physical, and stuff like this).
    -Resistence - "dmg source" (warrior, ranger, spider, garu, spell and stuff like this).
    -Resistence - "dmg way" (ranged atk, mele atk, abilities, and stuff like this).
    They all are % and they all are 20% rank 1, 35% rank 2 and 50% rank 3.

By the way, this is the "game being less complex" that we need, right after a extended game balance.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Sorry Prami, but you >are< wrong. I may not be a native English speaker but "reflexive" simply doesn't make sense to me on its own. "Reflexive defense" or (sloppery slope) "Reflexive reaction/reflexes" on the other hand... You're on the wrong side here, mate.

As to the ability itself: I don't see a reason behind doing a change like that. I associate words like "evasive" and "agile" with passive traits, while "evasion", "block" etc. with actions. If you really want to make a change, I'd suggest renaming "reflexes" to "agile" or "dexterous".

6. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I cannot understand you do not even seem to consider you might be wrong about that particular word.

7. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

And this is why I usually avoid game forums.

8. Sam3005

Sam3005 The King of Potatoes

Post things like what? I rarely post on the forums so I can change my picture for you. As for the topic, I just said that I was personally fine with it staying as reflexes, it was just my opinion. :p