Refugees

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

here you go again with your white genocide bullshit.

I wouldn't phrase this like this if I were you, pretty easy to take out of context.

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

why not? its the truth, the rich people have higher value then the rest of us.
    The wounded & sick less etc
    but can see your point though

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

sloooow down there capitalist-social darwinist Hitler.

's all I'm saying.

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

ever serve on a jury? when calculating 'damages' you factor in lost wages. thus a person with a higher paying job would receive a higher settlement than a person with a lower paying job. so, same crime, same injury. richer person gets more.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

economic value and intrinsic value as a human being are two different things

this had nothing to do with his "rights" or "value" as a human

Geressen likes this.
  6. Hierokliff

Just for fun of argueing, if you need to go to a hospital because you are very ill/hurt, do you want the best doctor/team or just any person to help because of equal values among humans?

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

ofcourse you want a Firking doctor, that doesn't has nothing to do with that doctor being of more value as a human being or having more rights. That means you want someone with expertise concerning your problem. Just because I'm smarter than you, doesn't mean that I'm more valuable as a human being in the sense that I should have more rights.

You confuse "value as a human being and equal rights" with "value to mankind". They're very different things. Then again, maybe I'm over reaching to expect right wingers like you and Ragic to have a sense of nuance, as super also displayed many a time that his brain is incapable of understanding it.

Geressen likes this.
  8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no in most of Europe judging is done by judges which are not elected by popularity contest either.
    Remember how americans cheer for the executions of innocent people? if those are your equals, your peers. how bad are you?

9. Hierokliff

Of course a person with resources are more valuable then someone who dont have any, be it physical/mental. and because of different values it automatically gives different rights.
    We try to keep some balance there with governements/laws and are most of the times doing it pretty damned good compaired to how it was or how it is in certain countries.

Do you actually belive that we are all born equal?
    Do you own anything? Why do you do that if every other human being has the same rights? and why just items, your clothes, food, house,garden, friends, family...?

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

rights and priveledges are not interchangeable.

BurnPyro likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

He still doesnt get it

12. Hierokliff

Of course not, but there are no human rights. you can want it, hope for it, but reality aint there. Maybe someday, but I really doubt it, and not sure if i would really want it either.
    dreaming for it is one thing, but if so you have to start with yourself and change the way your living if you really want it.
    Maybe buddhist monks are close to it if more people did live like them

its kinda like these childish people wanting governement and companies to stop pollute the earth, but they still use things made of plastic or food farmed in other places and then transported around.
    Had a fun discussion with a teenager about it and her mobile phone...she is in this vegan and animal rights period...but live without a mobilephone, or makeup, or new clothes, or wtf aint her expensive white clothes white longer :p

Didnt get her to wake up really, but hopefully someday she wakes up of these silly dreams about a green earth, where every human has the same rights and we dont pollute and still can live like Kardashians...

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Now you're just dragging random examples into the equation that don't have anything to do with it.

Saying human rights is a dream is the most ancient logic I have heard in a long time.

14. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Have you read Animal Farm?

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Only 4 legs is okay! Now 2 legs is okay too cause we do it!

16. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Reading you quarrel with Hiero reminded me of the main moral of the story: "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS".

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well, that only judges one parameter while mine argued two.

18. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

can i quote myself in this thread too?

The problem isn't about islamic religion that went extremist. The problem is that the extremism and desperation born from social inequality found another way to explode into violent radical islamism. If it wasn't ISIS, it would be another form of extremism. Plus the fact that when extremism get in couple with religion, people tend to become even more "extreme" , because religion teaches: " do not reason, trust me.Do not doubt, have faith". Thats why the biggest problem we have to solve right now is to get rid of a superstition and myth based moral system like religion and evolve into a rational science-based society that bases its morals on social fairness.

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Agreed, if not for this religious dumbshit we could focus on terraforming the sahara and then mars.

Turkey taking evolution out of the curiculum because Erdogan wants to turn future-Turkey into a religiously pious and obedient nation is a huge step backwards.

20. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I find it just a little ironic that a believer in global warming predictions of doom thinks religion is dumb.

oh right. that's 'science'. so its ok to riot in the name of THAT. youre the same sort of nut, you just pray to a different god.

Alakhami likes this.