Relic: Rock generator

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Hierokliff, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Damned i hate this relic, why does it have to only work on "end of your turn" it makes all those silly "at the start of each turn" abilities destroy this weak and slow relic be a pain. i even bothered with tinkers to make mines around it so it would survive those seism champs hit them, and that worked perfectly. so slow and annoying, poor players i fought :)
    But then comes a silly frog or a lizard or a limp demon and the rock are gone, except at the end of my turn, whyyyyyyyyyyy would i need rock at the end of my turn if its gone at the start of my enemies turn again?

If this relic was on start of my turn, so useful it would be for grintmaws, dwarf sharpshooter, heck any champ hit with macadamize spell would be awesome.

if we could get a few more rock:hidden champs and this relic was working on start of my turn and not on the end of it, i think it could be a nice upgrade for a few themes in IS.

ok, guess its rock at the start of my turn 3 squares around the rock generator, so then i need to bring it with me into combat, yeah right. can we have all tremor abilities make the ground rock like all those sand/snow storms?

we want rocks!

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

There isn't literally no reason to run this, the majority of maps have a lot of rock terrain, then we have macadmize and several rock front champs as well as stone arm sash. Rock Generator is terrible don't use it.

3. Hierokliff

Against so many water front/sand front/snow i thought it could be useful. but even with stonearm sash, rock front is before enemy effect and then it gets cowered with enemy crap. i just wanted a permanent macadamize buff, its not possible though.
    i totally agree do not run this relic.

but not really that many maps with rock, testing some tunnel:earth units and it is limited, especially later in the game against SL,FS,ST players its only in the beginning its useful. same with hidden:earth its not useful as i think it used to be.
    think a few maps have got vegetation instead of dirt/rock sadly, but i could be wrong.

4. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

it was cool but broken when it changes the type of terrain to rock when it changes

5. Hierokliff

This rune wouldnt be so bad if front ability was just on players own turn, and not on each turn. Would really be able to limit sand/water/snow players alot and make IS a bit stronger, atm it feels like rock front is before water front, not really sure about which front is coming first in what order, maybe @Sokolov have a good answer for it?
    thought it was in rune deployment order, but dont think so after using stonearm sash to try to counter some annoying water monster. or maybe its in champ deployment order...