Reminecing good times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chickenpox2, Mar 8, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Since we are closing the soe chapter lets remissness what they done for us
    such as contribution
    messes
    anything (remember DOG mods are watching so no swearing)

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

We're not letting anyone go, they said.

3 people left in office couple of weeks later

3. chickenpox2

HAHA good one so any comments for soe ?

4. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Curpz raging after losing a game and saying anyone caught cheating would be banned from the game forever lol.

5. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

When i started the game ive felt in love with 2 things, the Tomb Lord art and the music, each map had hes own awesome music, and i enjoyed it for like 2 or 3 weeks, so thanks soe, for never fixing that.

6. chickenpox2

my favourite was the mutlple glitches by Soe
    1) UD (my fav faction) the acolyte glitch does 2 dmg per chapion move
    2) enrage glitch my freind said he had 70 dmg risen monga [​IMG]
    3) sunder glitch that was epicly funny

7. lusians

lusians The King of Potatoes

comando hamster and gold store the rest though ugh...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Probably my favourite thing was SOE saying they were going to bring Pox to the PS3 lmao

9. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

introducing drafts was actually pretty huge

10. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I am relatively biased towards SOE having been involved more with their Community Council and while it is true that they had larger plans with their big MMO games at the time such as EQ/N/2, Free Realms, PS/2, and the such, at the time of their acquisition and during the second year, they did have hopes and goals for it. I can say that for those that went to SOE's Fan Faire that the PoxNora crew enjoyed their time relatively well. There were many significant changes, to the new player experience, such as the faction walkthroughs, theme decks, gold store, drafts, and the like. I honestly believe that the people that worked on the game, tried to make the game successful, that they had good intentions.

Of course, having good intentions may not excuse them for their track record with strategy games, of which MtG:T and PoxNora was and will be their last, however, I don't harbor any ill will towards the CM's or the developers that tried to involve themselves in this game.

lusians likes this.