Repulsion > unstoppable

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by ormen, Aug 26, 2016.

1. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

please say unintentional

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Aren't repulsion and fascinate tied to iron will? Champs with iron will never get affected by fascinate, not sure about repulsion.

3. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

They are but with unstoppable I feel like you should be an immovable object.

4. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Repulse is a relocate effect. Iron Will gives immunity to relocate effects, Unstoppable gives immunity to knockback effects.

5. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Perhaps iron will needs to have its text updated to include relocation effects if it already does that.

6. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Well actually it seems to state in the ability description whether or not it will affect champs with IW. It might be that it doesn't grant immunity to all relocation effects.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There are 3 ways champions can move:
    • Knockback
    • Relocation
    • Movement
    Knockback is prevented by Unstoppable.
    Relocation is prevented by Immobile, Earthbound and Planarbound.
    Movement is prevented by Immobile and Stationary.

Abilities will state if they are Knockback or Relocation. The rest is just "move" - Normal Movement, Blizzard, Wandering, Fascinate, Repulsion all fall under this category. Most of these aren't preventable except by Immobile/Stationary, including Fascinate and Repulsion.

In addition to the above, Fascinate and Repulsion were ALSO given a special extra counter via Iron Will.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  8. Nastyhobo

Nastyhobo The King of Potatoes

That's stupid.

9. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Yes, very eloquent argument there....