Request: access to rune checklist on pox website

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RedScarlet, Aug 22, 2015.

1. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov

I introduced my friend to pox by telling him what the game was etc2 for a good 15 minutes. He seemed to like it, and he called me up because he wanted to check the rune arts and stuff. Apparently, rune checklist wasn't accessible for him due to the need of logging in first.

I let him use my account, but in similar situations, wouldn't it be better if you make it accessible for people without needing to login first? If the runes' art is one of Pox's 'selling points', don't u wanna expose it to potential new pox players?

That example was just 1 person. Imagine how many other random people who has been enticed by the arts/ads/image/etc of Poxnora, but faced similar issues, and ended up just saying 'Nah, too much of a hassle to register. They'll spam me w emails. Maybe later'

Problem
    Rune checklist is directly linked to a players' account.

Solution
    Apply a diff format for rune checklist that doesn't link to a player's account? You can link it to a player's account at anytime if they're logged in, otherwise just treat it as a new account with 0 runes. I'm not a programmer so I'm not sure how complicated that would be. But I think this is quite fatal if you're really trying to grab new players....

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Somthing close to it happened to me, I was saying to a friend that the Art of Pox is amazing, and he wanted to see, so he can use as inspiration (he is an HQ artist), but then the same problem as your happens.

Would be like to have a way to see the Checklist, it would be a great seeling point for the game.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yes, this is a request I have already made.

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Thank you for the prompt reply, Sokolov.