Request for Pox Nora Revamp - Preview 6

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darklord48, May 28, 2014.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Please show us what one of the Crones looks like now that it is a witch.

2. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

in that vein of requests, please show us a leoss so we can see how crazy expensive they will be since they are mostly big stats. (im depressed/pessimitic since the blackguard was so dang expensive).

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Blackguard is expensive by current standards, but by future standards that could be very different. It could be meta at 95 nora. We won't know for certain until we have a chance to see it in use with the new meta.

4. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

Oh I know but leoss still out-stat him. I'm dreading a race of 90+ nora champs. I am curious about how their racial will be handled too tho.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I've been wondering if Sprite will be cheaper or more expensive than she is currently. She is a gnat with wings, after all.

6. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Leoss should cost a lot. Their whole deal is that they're few and powerful. I would be so happy if they were all 90+ nora, even the passive supporty ones.

7. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Show me Draksars !

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Well, if their number of abilities is reduced, maybe they won't be as costy.
    I do hope their racial gets changed, though, that thing was pretty strong.

9. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

If they lose abilities and it makes them cost less, they should gain base stats to make them cost more.

10. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

Show us the roles present in a revamped theme and the champions/spells/relics/equipment that fill those roles IE(zombies)

11. Hekatian

Hekatian The King of Potatoes

At what price will the Brute be at? With that the dev's are going towards it sounds like he might be like, 10 nora. :D Which is good with me....

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

One way to slow down the game is to make everything unilaterally more expensive. Don't try and judge things outside of context.

Stargorger and Tarathil like this.
  13. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Give us Goblin Brute! Oh and give it Rover: Conqueror! And Deflect: Taunt (Deflects the next taunt used back at is owner)!

14. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Hydraxor

Boozha likes this.