Returning after 10 years with a lot of questions, please help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPGForever, Feb 2, 2020.

1. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Hello everyone, I was among the people that played this game when it just released about 10 years ago. Many things took me out of the game but primarily the fact I lost my account when the game was sold to Sony and I could not recover my account (the procedure was overly complex, at least from my perspective, so I just let it go). I invested a lot of money for that time and I had a solid deck. I remember several things from that time and how things have changed:
    1) The only way to play was entering the arena to compete against other players and there was a crowded line of competitors eager to start their next combat today I see you can play alone.
    2) The trader was really crowded with hundreds of offerings and it was possible to trade almost any rune you wished, today the trader is almost dead, I tried a trade some runes yesterday but incredibly all the offerings were about 10 or so. I thought things were like 10 years ago but when I saw the "Page 1" legend in the trader I thought "well, must be more pages" but NO, only one page with about 10 trade offers, I really almost got shocked. How the heck am I going to complete a decent collection without any trading?
    3) I remember Ebay had a very thriving Poxnora market where I sold and also bought several runes by the time but today you can count the Poxnora offers on Ebay with the fingers of your hand.
    Yesterday I purchased my first box in almost a decade, it was about the new expansion and after looking at the full checklist, there is no way I can achieve having all the runes (back then it was an achievable goal) so I will size down my goal to only owning one copy of every K'thir Forest, my favorite faction ever, but considering the trader is dead and no one is selling runes on Ebay the only chance I have to grow my collection is using the forge and that is what I did, I took my 500 shards from the box I purchased I started my primary goal that was having all the common K'Thir but shards were not enough then I discovered I could "sacrifice" runes I don't need for more shards so I took the runes from other factions that I got from the box and I started destroying them I could destroy some commons, one uncommon and one rare but from one moment to the other I could not sacrifice more runes, they just disappeared from the forge, they are in the checklist but they are hidden in the forge.
    I started researching and found there is some kind of limit for the use of the forge but despite I researched on the forums and such I could not find an express rule so this is my question:
    How many runes (or value in shards) can I sacrifice per day/week (whatever is the time frame)?
    The last thing to say is if you have some K'thir Forest extras you do not need and you want to help a veteran that lost his deck you could drop me some (specially uncommon since I almost finished the common ones just missing about 10%).
    If you want to trade I have several rares and two exotics from other factions, let me know and thank you for reading.

Edit: Sorry I said "a lot of questions" I meant "lots of expressions" but my fundamental question is about the forge since it will be my only way to get more runes. Thanks again.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  2. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

Heya, I am pretty sure you can do anything and everything you want in the forge - sacrifice as much as you want, at least I have not noticed any limits on it (except that the very last expansion can't be sacrificed/created).

I haven't been much of K'thir collector ever, but I have some lying around so you might as well take care of them free of charge (sorry, was too lazy to go through all uncommon spells etc, so you gotta do with champions).

Hopefully I will remember to check at some point before trade expires!

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3892454

Look, I had spare shard too, so here you go, an angel too.

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3892455

3. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Thank you so much for your answer and most than all for the free runes, thank you so much!!
    I know now the reason why I could sacrifice only a few runes, I bought a box of the new expansion and one pack of the older ones so I for sure could sacrifice those.

4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I recommend coming to our Discord server where we can help you in real time. As for the forge it has no limit on anything below exotic - exotics and legendaries are limited to 30 crafts per week as far as I recall.

5. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Thank you, I have heard of that application, I will need to install it in my computer.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Glad to see you come back what your old username?

7. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

Thank you, I think I used Patshir, I am not 100% sure.

8. RPGForever

RPGForever Member

By the way, does still exist a player called Tiny Dragon? He was the king for those years.