Returning player help please.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zythraak, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

Hello, i'm just coming back to the game been away for months and I just can't seem to make any decent BG. I'm only really interested in themed BGs, like one race I've tried grintmaw, (although without rockforgers) minotaurs, tortuns, and now cyclops and I suck with everything. =/ Any suggestions on what solid themes are good and competitive? I would really be interested in an SP, FS, or ST theme that's solid. Any input is much appreciated! :)

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

SP- Last I heard Voil and Clops were good
    FS- Boghoppers
    ST- Frost and yetis got nerfed, so maybe just good stuff

3. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Voils and Cyclops are good.
    Boghppers and Firk are also good.

4. Zythraak

Thanks! I have a cyclops deck now, it's missing chieftains and warwizards, but i can't do anything with it. It seems really hit or miss with the cheap meat from tribal hut. What would a boghopper or firk deck look like? I haven't seen one yet. Also, what would a good voil bg look like? I assume 2x conqueror, but what else? Infernals used to rock but they look pretty bad now, or am I missing something?

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I actually haven't looked at any of the runes, but I hear Voil Guard and the Titan are being used alot.

6. Zythraak

Hmm, okay. Guard looks pretty good, i'm not sure about the titan, it looks pretty risky. Hopefully i'll be able to spectate a good voil game soon.