Returning player in need of advice

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by peolinen, Apr 4, 2014.

1. peolinen

peolinen New Member

Hello folks, returning player here. I was happy to return after a long break to see there are still people playing this amazing game.

My questions:
    1)When i left, Nefari Messenger was considered a 2x auto-include in UD meta. Has this changed 'cause of the initiative nerf ( really hated to see that, I was very fond of my caverunners )? Even without the iniative, I still consider it a great rune, although I haven't explored the new runes that much.
    2)I see no mention of Vothsair Reaver, which I was very proud when I finally got one, back in the day. Great tank/offensive rune, but I see no mention nowadays. Is it really that bad now?

Thx for reading and happy to be back :)

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

None of those runes are especially popular.

These days people like (buffed) pitdragon. Hekatian bloodguard (good luck getting one of those), bok raider (init champ of choice) …. amongst other runes.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i ran vothsair for a while , great rune but i switched him out cuz my new bg didnt need arrow eater( and 90 nora is steep but still worth it if u need the anti range).............nef caverunner is sht now... as badge said bok raider is what its at now