Returning Player Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Calaster, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Calaster

Calaster New Member

Returning to Poxnora seeing as its in "good" management now.

What has happened to Player Rewards and Gold? I see that the rune forge you can create/destroy runes by Nora Shards (are theses gained by playing games)? Also I still have Gold, where can I spend it? And obviously there is Credit for money transactions?

I understand largely Nora Shard and Credits, is the player rewards area still available?

Thanks.

2. Calaster

Calaster New Member

Just found that the store has in fact gold payment options. How about individual runes? Thanks.

3. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

Individual runes are now craftable, but beyond that there isn't much. The bonus is that you can get the once super expensive exotics for much less.

Check out Poxbox. It's down right now, because of the transfer, but it's a good way of obtaining individual runes.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

You can use gold to buy packs.

If you find that you don't want to use the runes in that pack, you can dissolve them into shards.

From there, you can craft any rune up to exotic up to but not including the latest expansion using those shards.

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to drop by the Training Grounds board!

Welcome back to the game! =).