Revamp Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gedden, Jul 1, 2014.

1. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Really good to hear this. DOG you guys are doing a great job.

2. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Indeed.

I would be quite curious how much Warogg would cost if he lost Berserker 2-3, kept unstoppable and just went to 11 damage and 8 speed. i.e. keeping exactly what he has now, but with the actual cost.

I'm all for another champion gaining something like Sustain: Unstoppable and using it on a champion with Berserker 3. That's synergy and seems interesting.

Just giving a Berserker 3 champion Unstoppable is a pointless self-synergy. Synergy should be something players create.

StupidJerk and theKraken like this.
  3. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

cool can't wait for the patch!

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

5. Fikule

well, they're also updating tomorrow.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Direly needs more Hydraxor buffs

theKraken and Rokkushun like this.
  7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Broodlord. Now with even more unrunnability.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I agree on Unstoppable + Berserker, but it does make for an interesting upgrade path potentially if the unit has Berserker base and you can choose Unstoppable or other upgrades, having the interaction forced (as it is on the current Warogg) doesn't make much sense though.

Stationary and Teleport also don't fall into this category, as the movement type of normal movement and teleport are vastly different. The remaining ones are kind of silly most of the time.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    StupidJerk likes this.
  9. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

When can we expect passes over the other 4 factions?

10. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

For IS i hope they will look at DMC, with a completly rework

11. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Please I'm literally begging for D'elim to be fixed :(

12. Fikule

Also, Greater Vampirism is still broken.

9 damage hits are healing for 6 with Lifesteal. So.. like... 66%?

13. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

But loving these changes! :D

14. TheCitadel

TheCitadel New Member

*slowclap*
    You know I'd have been enough to take Flurry away from Tanglefoot OR give him Pariah?
    Quality sledgehammer nerf without compensation.

Well,... one less useable champ for my Treefolk deck.

15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Except he costs a lot less because he has pariah. I mean. Those tears are rather irritating.

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Wasn't his range also bumped up 1?

17. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Totem of the Fallen - still baffled by his newfound unusability. I'm sure you'll get around to it though :p

18. TheCitadel

TheCitadel New Member

Yeah, I saw he's cheaper now. So how does that make him usefull again?
    With 6DMG base you have to pile AoE buffs on him otherwise even with Multi3 thats pitiful damage, especially if the enemy champ has more than 1 DEF.
    He lost Absorb in the revamp so he has no defensive abilities whatsoever. And with Pariah you can't even heal him or cast Treefolks Blessing on him.
    He's a fast attacker that can't deal damage or stay alive, but he's still got Shatter that's ... something.

19. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Requesting Sticky

20. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Couple of thoughts in r/t Gnarlwood Tanglefoot (AKA WoodFoot) nerf. 1st, Flurry should die horribly.

He can easily be boosted to 10 damage, and will frequently attack twice per turn thanks to Multiattack (3), even after moving.

With activation of Take Root he will often have 11-15 damage and range 1 - 4. Pariah to prevent abuse. Equips still possible.

Entangling Attack and Climb are nifty. But I wisely saved the juiciest ability for last. Something that should make ALL gamers salivate.

Donuts? Mountain Dew? Vader's signature? No, no, and no. "Snatch." Perchance you think I make a crude jest. Nope.

Snatch has a long cooldown, tis true. But it has the capacity to create so many fudging action points, if you know what I mean?

I best clarify, before thy mind descends into the depths of debauchery. Opponent hits you with Living Vines, just Snatch FTW. Perchance some IS/FW BG is raping the meta with tons of meaner equips. No sweat off your trunk, as WoodFoot can Snatch victory from the dead jaws of defeat. Need I elaborate further?

Tl;dr--Gamers are happier when Snatch is in the house and NOT on cooldown!!! 68 nora for Snatch, and you say too expensive?

Oldmaster likes this.
  21. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Deep Elf Priestess is 59 nora. If she was 6 speed and lost multi-attack I could see that cost...maybe.