Revere: Mairdreth of the Rot

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Ioden, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Ioden

Ioden The King of Potatoes

Hey there, I noticed that there is currently no longer a champion with Revere: Mairdreth, but still:

• [​IMG] Revere: Akakios While this champion is in play, Akakios costs 10% less nora to deploy. While Akakios is in play, whenever a champion takes fire damage this champion generates 2 nora (This does not include damage from Charred).
    • [​IMG] Revere: Drakon While this champion is in play, Drakon costs 10% less nora to deploy. While Drakon is in play this unit has the Scale Armor ability.
    • [​IMG] Revere: Hydraxor While this champion is in play, Hydraxor costs 10% less nora to deploy. While Hydraxor is in play, any damage this champion deals counts toward Hydraxor's Quest: Damage. This champion gains Regeneration 1.
    • [​IMG] Revere: Icesnap While this champion is in play, Icesnap costs 10% less nora to deploy. While Icesnap is in play this champion does 50% more damage to any champion that is Frozen or Slowed.
    • [​IMG] Revere: The Exile While this champion is in play, The Exile costs 10% less nora to deploy. While The Exile is in play, this champion has the Deep Wounds Ability.
    • [​IMG] Revere: Thirion While this champion is in play, Thirion costs 10% less nora to deploy. While Thirion is in play this champion gains +3 RNG.

He seems to be the only faction Dragon that has no Revere unit. Wretched Witch used to be his revere unit. I'm not sure which unit would be the best to have it now. But it would be good to have it back please. A unit themed towards Zombie or Disease AMP battlegroups would be preferable.

Thank you.

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Yeah I noticed that awhile ago when WW got reworked. Could go well on an underplayed zombie.

3. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I for one, am happy that the Zombie themed "heroes" are female (Moragen and Mairdreth).

Why not Fleshweaver Witch? Put it in her upgrade line somewhere, that would be very nice.

4. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Necrotaur Upgrade? or does it make more sense on a non dragon unit? dragons dont really reavier anyone except them selves ive noticed lol

5. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Necrotaur is already boss, he don't worship nobody.

Tweek516 and guokamoli54 like this.