Review of the Planar Disturbances Exotics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'm confused is he trolling or being serious?

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

mw's whole life summed up

3. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

MW24 was around in the Corpse era.

4. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Really? That makes me have even less respect for him. I didn't think that was possible.

Etherielin likes this.
  5. Vorian

He was a good player during the Corpse era who I played many times, but that was before he became a pro. I used to be 50-50 win loss against him, but now it would 0-100

6. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

His ability to play has nothing to do with my level of respect for him. He might even be almost as good as he thinks he is and I wouldn't have much respect for him based on his behavior on these forums.

IMAGIRL, Tweek516, Pattn199 and 5 others like this.
  7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

gee how does his ass taste?

Tweek516, jeeperz2, Pattn199 and 2 others like this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

im not even gonna waste my time properly responding to such a ridiculous comment.

you're probably mistaking, i used to play this game many years ago but was mainly a trader because i hardly had any runes.(i never really learned the game and mainly just played with lower rarity barbarian bgs) i dont think i even had this username back then. it was probably mark24 or something similar.
    my lifes messed up, lol. hopefully you had better luck -___-.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you're right, i didnt realize that mark of almara dealt fire damage. i still think reload and ammunition 1 are bad tho. id give him a C atm, ima test the rune ingame. I may make minor adjustments to this thread later as i learn more. For the most part i think its pretty accurate tho.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well I have a 4.2 GPA and my family are all millionaires so I know the secret to becoming one, it's pretty easy. Life is easy.

Dank memes never die

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lifes not easy, trust nobody, not even yourself... lol.

12. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I would give Zombvoth an A in zombies. He's kind of situational because he is usually only cost effective as a counter to range, especially as zombies have so many good melee units. However i have found that when deployed later in the game when you have a nice chunk of meat holding down the front lines he can just roll through the enemy with that AP gen. He is also borderline impossible to kill if you just park a couple of summons in front of him.

13. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Well man, any person with a brain that comes into these forums will eventually argue with MW. It's like a rite of passage.

Tweek516, Vorian, ChiaoLung and 2 others like this.
  14. Vorian

I am srry Burn I will not tolerate some1 with a silver spoon up their ass, trolling some1 born poor like MW24 anymore. I want MW24 representing the working class versus Burnpyro representing the millionaires bring it on.

I finally understand Burnpyro, he is a millionaire who trolls plebs in his spare time.

To be honest MW24s posts as Lushiris pointed out are full of substance, what MW24 is lacking is probs the persuasive language tools to convince people of his substance.

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

yeah, no this was so obviously trolling.

Go home vorian you're embarrassing yourself

16. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

His substance is fecal matter which escapes his body in the form of endless verbal diarrhea. Not pleasant for him, not pleasant for us.

Also I can't believe you're 36. I'm seriously starting to doubt whether poking fun at you is morally correct or not so I'll leave it at that.

Etherielin, darklord48 and Pattn199 like this.
  17. Vorian

Well all I can say is I used to have sympathy for Burn because I thought he was an angry poor kid upset at life so he took it out on others through trolling here; but now I realise he is an angry millionaire because he is fat so he takes it out on plebs. Burn was definitely being serious or he wouldnt have mentiond 4.2 GPA which is very impressive, it means As-Bs at school.

18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

lol

darklord48 likes this.
  19. Vorian

I mean got As and Bs at school, but I will still acknowledge Burn as being impressive for getting them; however I no longer have sympathy for him and his trolling others, because I realise his anger comes from insecurities about his weight rather than anger at something more understandable. Its only because I thought Burn might have a decent reason for his angry trolling that I put up with his Bane Shift up till now.

20. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

So we have finally come to terms with corpse being a shitty developer? Some people use to swear otherwise..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.