Revisiting stitched

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by fattyy2k, Nov 15, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

ok so I am revisiting my old stitched BG and wanted to improve it and make it a bit meaner. Here is what I currently have:
    image.jpg I am trying to trim fat and maximize efficiency. I am really not liking the monolith that much and am probably gonna swap for another first. I was running sarinda with eradicate, but I am thinking fascinate/harvest. Also I keep going back and forth between using suppression or not as it I have had mixed results. Massochism is FUN in the BG. Particularly if I know they can't do enough to one-turn the stitched first. Any feedback is great as I don't get to play often enough atm to really get the best feel for the BG. I have also thought about taking out the spire... Haven't decided.

Oh and do you think I should get rid of sarinda/ stitchling?

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't drop the monolith - its not a champ you wanna deploy every game but if you're opponent rushes you it's amazing - especially if they have a lot of magic dmg.

Is stitched possession still bugged (last time I used it the effect would go on the furthest champ away, but that was a while ago).

I personally prefer repurp over possession, especially as it drops a remain (I think) - I've won games by just repurping a monolith into sarinda.

I personally run sarinda but not sure if its worth it - I vry whenever I think about her old kit.

I would definitely include a magearm, its upgrades are shitty and its fatness is annoying but it can pump out some real dmg and is a good target for tome (perhaps drop a hexer - although that may make you a tad lacking in the reconstruct options).

I personally find 2x ME auto in stitched, you can get some game ending arises with it - especially if you combo it with warlocks charged blast.

Hope this helps - I used to play a lot of stitched but haven't for a long time so take what I say with a pinch of salt:)

3. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Retribution doesn't drop the relic does it? I'd swap it for Essence Drain/Repurpose.

Also imo 2 suppressors and a spire is overkill, I'd swap the relic for another Echoes.

I usually run with 2 hexers as is great for slowing up the pace vs rushy opponents. Monolith with sentinel is great both defensively and offensively. Sarinda is a great rune, specially considering your not running UT, I run her with the same upgrades then you.

Librarian is not really needed imo, I'd get another first in its place. Also, sometimes I like to experiment with blood exchange + first.

4. Tweek516

Librarian is vital - detect and shatter in one champ, and he can sit around and drain Nora after he's been useful.

5. fattyy2k

I took out the monolith atm. I took out the tower for another ME. I am messing with both the concealer and dream eater (ping). I am using drudgery on the hexer. I want to put in a lot of runes but no space. I put in a second first. Dropped Ret for siphon. Same purpose.

Librarian is amazing btw. Great rune.

Deconstructors: sarinda, 2 shaman, 1 warlock, 1 tome. Feels light there. Reconstructors are 2 first, sarinda, shamans, hexer, seamstress

Once I figure out which stealth I like more (concealer vs dream eater) I will use just one of them. Will probably put the monolith in the empty slot after.

Magearm is interesting. I haven't really played stitched in awhile so I remember them being pretty bad but they don't look so bad now. Maybe -1 first for one.

Seamstress is for healing and disease breath as anti heal.

I almost wanna put a second tome in but I only really use it on the tyrants.

I prefer to reconstruct dream eaters but that doesn't always happen. I many time just consume the remains with the tyrants.'

6. Tweek516

Yeah magearm got buffed :)

I also run a tome of hate, just bc rushes

7. fattyy2k

Ok so after running things a bit more, definitely going shadow spawn/ping dreameater.
    I played a game where monolith was an amazing choice for deploy as it 1. Kept my font from being take. Quite well and 2. I used it as the masochism target which soaked up the damage from his avatar, allowing me to take him out.
    I see what you meant about the magearm. He was quite good and I even was able to just run him forward to lock up a mele unit.
    Double ME won me that game I mentioned as I was losing until I got 3 of his champs and two of mine in the AOE. My tyrant was the only survivor.

Still looking into spell slot choices.

8. fattyy2k

I am also trying doom instead of soul symphon for those ultra durable champs

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  9. Tweek516

Might want to consider soulreave or reapers blade for those hard to deal with champs

10. fattyy2k

I have reapers blade in. Just tryin to figure out the last slot in the deck

11. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

yo,soulreave is auto in every fw bg mang
    [​IMG]
    mirrorskin doesnt give a f

12. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

13. fattyy2k

That's kinda cool! I love seeing stitched used like this. Saw a ST stitched BG that was cool