Rework on Harbs

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Skullferno, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Didn't know that Hospy. Thank you for updating my pox knowledge. Also Archer it sounds nice but, I feel like it should be given to maybe a champ that has passive? It should be a support ability not a tag along a champ that can handle for 2 other roles in a bg.

2. Ogre

Ogre The King of Potatoes

What about reworking the faction attribute? That way they wouldn't need anything special. Besides, what makes each Harbinger unique is the faction bonus it receives.

What if Harbingers were faction-less? Would that be utter chaos?

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yes.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I like this idea, "white" or "mercenary" runes, 8-faction split (or faction-less).

Ogre likes this.
  5. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

My main issue is with changing harbies, is that they aren't available to the majority.

I'd prefer them to make changes to commons-exo which are easily obtainable (through pack / rune forge) where everyone can benefit from the buffs/changes.

6. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

The change was implemented for probably a year from now, when things have calmed down and greens are looking for cool creative ways to spice the game up. ATM no rune changes should be looked at, the bugs and glitches are main majority.