Righteous Deflection

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Iskandak, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

I have a question about it.
    When it is activated, does it reflect all ranged dmg for 6 turns? or does it reflect 1 attack from range in the next 6 turns?

2. Muddled

Muddled Member

reflects all ranged attacks for the next 6 turns

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Every ranged attacks for 6 turns

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Not sure how familiar with the game you are, so I'll be thorough. If it's too much I apologize.

It's also hidden until the first time they attack. As in, they do not see that you cast it, they also do not see the buff icon on your champion until after they attack it at least once. As mentioned before, all ranged attacks will be reflected back to the attacker for 6 turns. This only works on damage, though. Loss of Life attacks (found on Corrupted Cultist, several FW champions, from attacks like Hex, Soulstrike ability and the Soulreave spell) will go through the RD.

Other things can let them know you've cast a spell, such as spell swallower, favor (on your part), council spells on their part, spell charged etc and when you are playing vs IS and a hidden spell goes off, people suspect either Refute or RD.

5. Iskandak

Thanks for explaining :) I have played most games in single player (vs AI) and they dont attack into righteous deflection. So when I played someone else today it was a shock they got defelected twices :p

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, thats VERY common in lower games, people double attack RD all the way up to the top 10 and even in some of those games I've seen it when people are not paying attention or are getting tired etc.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Also, it can be dispelled, so any champ with Dispel or Cleansing Flame can remove it as well as Purefire from UD, Purge and the Relic effect of Dragoin God Staff from SL. Any champion reset such as your own Blink or Divine Intervention will remove it (since its as if they are redeployed).

8. Iskandak

ok, another question: Same game: Unonstructed view didnt proc; Opponents stealthed unit did not get unstealthed. Why? :p

9. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

10. Iskandak

no, apparently its not a bug we found it out, but it took us a second run of unobstructed view to find out why <.<
    fairy trickster

11. Iskandak

If someone could delete this thread :) I think we're done here :)