RIP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skeezick, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

Stitched remains are now summons,next stop: reconstructed units will be summons too
    [​IMG]
    meanwhile in KF...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

recons being summoned is a balanced idea, I say this as a stitched player.

I know it sucks to get balanced , while other things remain OP....But.... we gotta start somewhere.

3. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

you betrayed us,you have no word in this
    1 ticket to shoebox pls

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

From what iv seen is being done to other themes,it seems a theme is first destroyed/nerfed and then promised to be revised and made viable in the future,guess its gonna go the same for stitched.

5. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Tell that to leoss, who have been horrid for a long time now

sassquatch likes this.
  6. Netherzen

That is the divine punishment they must endure for destroying the meta when they were released as one of most overpowered runes.

TeaScholar and SPiEkY like this.
  7. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Maybe they can make exceptions. I really liked stitched back pre-Owl-ruinage.

8. Netherzen

Pray to the Cactus God that it is so.

drathys likes this.
  9. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Ferren will forever feel your pain.

10. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

Seriously? Wtf?! Stitched anathama = insta-shoebox

11. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

To add insult to injury, Stitched Seamstress now costs more nora (67 nora) and had the cooldown of its bomb ability increased. Not sure if 67 nora is worth it for a champ that has no basic attack.

TeaScholar, Rokkushun and Skeezick like this.
  12. nitebane21

Arg! I loved my stitched bg! There's pretty much no reason for the seamstress to be hamstrung with a charged cone if it's going to get the same cost and cooldown of the normal one. @Sokolov can stitched get looked at? If the remains stay as summons, they need a complete overhaul.

13. Elric

Maybe not a complete overhaul, but a few buffs would be greatly appreciated. :)

14. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Do stitched really need buffs? They are pretty strong right now.

15. Elric

Since you think they are pretty strong now, you must have thought they were seriously overpowered before then, huh? ;)

16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I honestly wish I could say I feel bad, but then I just look at tortuns and laugh like a stereotypical super-villan...

TL;DR
    Ha.

17. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Stitched are really weird to balance I imagine. One reconstruct and you usually get ahead of your opponent tempo wise. Two and you have a pretty substantial lead.

I can't imagine how difficult it is to balance around that

18. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

I have only been playing since October. And two of my three ranked losses since the new set was released have been vs. stitched. :p

19. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

idk i felt they were in pretty good spot now,just some units needed buffs to be used
    but they keep getting hit every patch

20. nitebane21

That's kinda the whole theme of stitched. They're small, weak and wimpy. If you don't start making free stitches, you're not going to win. And now that the stitches that you do make are summons, they're not nearly as useful. Just kill the reconstructors and ignore everything else.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015