RotD - Darkmarsh Outlaw [FS] | 5th May

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buttes, May 5, 2017.

1. Buttes

Buttes The King of Potatoes

Rune of the Day: Darkmarsh Outlaw

[​IMG]

1 - Which upgrades do you prefer running?
    2 - Do you think the upgrades are hard to pick between, or is it an easy choice?
    3 - How viable do you think this rune is currently?
    4 - What minor adjustment do you think would balance the rune, or is it fine as is?
    5 - What do you think of the flavour (art, text, sprite etc) of the rune?
    6 - Any other thoughts on the rune?

Ribbit

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

2)Depends on what bg I notice being run the most that day. 1)Most of the time I go with absorb for first upgrade, because it is safe to conclude that most people will mass range in pox. Second upgrade I will go for logistics flanking to save cost. When facing split cheese that abuses aoe like stone barrage I go with combat awareness/multi. Oblivion Shield is the best upgrade but costs the most making your champ an expensive target but u will negate 1 attack no matter what.3) Outlaw is a solid melee in any bg with the mobility phantom dash gives him on the board along with brand of outlaw which is an excellent debuff.
    4) He is fine no need to balance. 5) Badass dual wielding boghopper rogue knight and text is good. 6) I would like to see an expansion dealing with the expansion of a coalition of boghopper rogue knights who are devoted to the darkmarsh and maybe carry some crest representing their region. Large banner with a hydraxor head on it and a burning swamp in the background since most of the time some fcked up faction like UD is digging tunnels into the darkmarsh to invade us.