RotD - Hyaenid Ascendant [SP] | 5th May

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buttes, May 8, 2017.

1. Buttes

Buttes The King of Potatoes

Rune of the day: Hyaenid Ascendant

[​IMG]

1 - Which upgrades do you prefer running?
    2 - Do you think the upgrades are hard to pick between, or is it an easy choice?
    3 - How viable do you think this rune is currently?
    4 - What minor adjustment do you think would balance the rune, or is it fine as is?
    5 - What do you think of the flavour (art, text, sprite etc) of the rune?
    6 - Any other thoughts on the rune?

Hyaenid from the new set - is he good enough for a non-hyaenid deck? Or would he only have a home in theme?

This also completes the first round of rune of the day, one of each faction. Hurrah.

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Man that art is so cool. One of my favourite pieces in the game. I wish the sprite was better.

As for viability, I think hes pretty good. The 5spd can hurt you a little bit, but his UP1 helps with that.

I'd probably run intensify and hunter flying.

I find intensify a bit of a weird ability though - the current version kinda works better on melee champs than ranged ones (see angel of violence). I know the +1 max range becomes better the higher the range is (greater area covered), but still.

3. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

Great champ definitely worth including in meta. Would even run two of them If I only had any.
    Also sabotage defiled is op as firk
    Not a huge fan of his second upgrade path though prolly would go with hunter in meta and dogpile in theme.

4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Try out Arroyo Smokeform.