RotD - K'ento, First Disciple [ST] | 3rd May

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buttes, May 3, 2017.

1. Buttes

Buttes The King of Potatoes

Rune of the Day: K'ento, First Disciple

[​IMG]

1 - Which upgrades do you prefer running?
    2 - Do you think the upgrades are hard to pick between, or is it an easy choice?
    3 - How viable do you think this rune is currently?
    4 - What minor adjustment do you think would balance the rune, or is it fine as is?
    5 - What do you think of the flavour (art, text, sprite etc) of the rune?
    6 - Any other thoughts on the rune?

I am obviously meant to stay impartial but I think she's incredible for her cost. Would I want to see her nerfed? Probably not, but what do you guys think?

Maybe there's someone out there who thinks she's overrated, tell me why!

2. demonswish

demonswish New Member

I lose to her and QQ a lot. I'd like to see her dmg reduced by 3. All her upgrades and base abilities are fine but I agree 74 nora is very cheap.
    I'd run her with opportunistic and purified/regen

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I used to fear her, now i like when my enemy deploy her. she is fearsome with range 1-5 and nokhan do
    1- never used, would probably use opportunistic and purified
    2-a good mix
    3-she is very good
    4-think she should be FF ST only
    5-i like it alot
    6-hated to fight her until i learned how to deal with her, and i dislike nokhan do compaired to dodge/block its just so much better. No idea on how much nora it costs compaired to dodge/block hope its alot .-)

4. Buttes

Buttes The King of Potatoes

I guess you play IS? How do you handle her?

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Depends on my bg, but if i use deflect/divert/RD/Granite bracers/counter attackange ill stall until i see she goes into sentinel mode, then go in her sentinel range and attack something else, K'ento is great in hurting herself. then earthquake/hammerstrike if she has AP and just finish her off. She kills herself silly fast against an deflection unit that can hit twice.
    Or just pick her off with a pureblood plainswalker