RotD - Rockforger [IS] | 28th April

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buttes, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Buttes

Buttes The King of Potatoes

Rune of the day: Rockforger

[​IMG]

So what do you think of this guy and his cute little rockbabies? For theme decks only or does work in a meta deck? And as usual ...

1 - Which upgrades do you prefer running?
    2 - Do you think the upgrades are hard to pick between, or is it an easy choice?
    3 - How viable do you think this rune is currently?
    4 - What minor adjustment do you think would balance the rune, or is it fine as is?
    5 - What do you think of the flavour (art, text, sprite etc) of the rune?
    6 - Any other thoughts on the rune?

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

5 speed runes are just too crippling to run in meta, he does fine in trolls if that theme got fleshed out a bit he'd be useful

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

1-resist and vitalize
    2-easy
    3-2* (of 5)
    4-its only purpose is to Geogenesis in a rock defiance bg, if it was construct and not elemental now that would be something to use. its way to costly, remove 3def and 10hp on it and rock front.
    5-i like it alot
    6-no idea why IS have elementals and no synergy at all for them, but atleast he is a brute and not class:none

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Basically what axe said, trolls as a theme are a bit weak, and therefore he isn't run.

5. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

in trolls he gets +1spd, so its alright, i just think if he was a construct instead of elemental. tinkers buffs on him and his small rocks. but in overall 5spd aint so bad on him, since he isnt an offensive rune, would love to see him with tough3 from tinker, and +15hps from tinker+boost construct.
    in a rock defiance bg he is a key