RPG Maker VX Ace (EARN Runes)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BigToastie, Jul 10, 2015.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

If you have the above software, I am looking for people to create maps to help with my game.

Rewards: Credits in the game (as well as a character in the story named after you) + Rune rewards (/boxes)

What kind of maps I am looking for;
    Dungeons (have to be quite intricate and in some detail) /multi floors.
    Monster Areas (Forest maps / Caves / Mines e.c.t.)
    Small Villages

You don't need to populate them with anything but map graphics (as I will do all eventing and main areas).
    EDIT: I don't use parallax mapping so try avoid this as having both types in a single game tends to look 'off'

The story e.c.t. will be released soon, but the graphic style is in the standard rtp format.
    If you use any other tilesets e.c.t that are free/need to be bought let me know before you start!

Message me on here if you want to help for gratitude or to be paid in runes!

Cheers!
    BT

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

3. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

I have the "regular" edition, what does the Deluxe add? o_O

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

No idea, I just saw @BigToastie's post and thought I'd share that it was available on Humble Bundle currently in case there was anyone interested in helping that didn't currently have it. I've never tried any of the game development programs.

5. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Not sure the difference, as humblebundle wont load for me, possible extra content within the software itself.

But yeah, there is no 'rush' on this, or even required, just easier to fill out a game even if I occasionally get a random map here and there ^.^