Rune data, can I have it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hiyashi, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

We got a lot of pretty graphs provided by @Sokolov lately, and since the game still claims to be something like a collectable card game I was wondering if it would be possible to get some data about runes out here.
    I know that that information wouldn't be helpful in any way when it comes to the big problems in life, balance etc., but it would probably be interesting to look at regardless.

How many runes do exist in total? How many of them are from the Core Set or Extended Set? How many commons, uncommons, rares, etc do we have now that we have the ability to shard runes to make new runes? How many of each LE exist? What is the rares/most common common, uncommon, rare, etc? What are the most sharded runes for each rarity? What are the most forged runes for each rarity? What's the most/least popular faction based on sharded/forged runes? Roughly how many runes are generated through pack purchases/rewards in X time Vs. roughly how many runes are sharded in X time? How much gold was spent on how many packs in X time? How many shards were generated/used since the system was implemended? And so on and so forth.

So would it be possible that you could put some beautiful graphs together to answer some of the questions above, Mr. Sabotender?

SPiEkY and soulmilk like this.
  2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Keep in mind a lot of runes will be lock in dead accounts

3. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

You could likely show that too. How many runes are on accounts that have been inactive for X amount of time.

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

If you release the numbers on LE runes, sharks are going to evolve into a bunch of Godzilla's

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

1. "Suddenly?" Your telling me they are not already Godzilla's?
    2. I do not like the new pic for you.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Rood.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This might make for some cool infographics, I don't have time right now, but I'll put it on my list.

Hiyashi likes this.
  8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

What's the size of that list? Just curious.

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Please describe the size as.

'.'
    o.o
    O.O
    [].[]

In all seriousness though. I am quite interested as well.

10. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

you may have

BUPKIS