Rune Forge Burk Sacrifice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZWindKami, Mar 8, 2014.

1. ZWindKami

ZWindKami The King of Potatoes

Would like to suggest sacrificing in burk (have some runes that numbers in 20 duplicate). Who is with me on this one?

Kampel and KingJad like this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

same takes lots of time doing them one at a time

3. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

nah, after you sacrifice 18, your not going to get 18 more

4. Sysion

Sysion New Member

How do you ensure you're not sacrificing your level 3 runes?? I don't know how to differentiate between level 1 and level 3.

5. KingJad

? did I miss interpret his post?

6. ZWindKami

If have I have 20 runes, I will only sac 18 of hem. It takes about 10 minutes just to sac my 18 crackling witch. I have a couple more runes around 11 of each (usually uncommon and common since I never bothered to trade them away). Also would be nice to differentiate level 1 from level 3 as well (I accidentally sac one of my level 3 altered lemure :( )

7. KingJad

phew rune sacrificing is hard work almost enough for an extended exo

8. ZWindKami

And if anyone is wondering why it took so long to sacrifice them, I blame it on my internet while I'm downloading the new client (maybe it will be faster once I'm not downloading stuff). Still be a nice feature to save everyone time though =]

9. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Yes, it'd be nice.

Btw, in the Rune Forge champions read "In deck: yes/no prev - 1 of 15 - next", but that's not the case with spells, relics and equipment... Is it a bug, or WAI? I'd like to know also if a relic is in a deck before sacrificing it! (and avoid having to open/close/open the window multiple times to sacrifice more copies of the same spell/relic/equip...)

10. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

Ok so we can safely say the 2 main issues here are spells and equip don't have the in deck and prev next option that champs do.

And you have no way of knowing of you are sac'ing your level 3 runes vs the unleveled ones.

ZWindKami likes this.
  11. ZWindKami

Currently instead of open/close/open, I click "next"/sacrifice/"previous"/sacrifice so I do not have to close the window.

12. Nemorga

I think we all do, and it works for Champions, bur Spells/Relics/Equips don't have that option! It's a pain in the mouse, having to click a Zillion times...

13. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

It's not a bug. For spells, relics, and equipment, the Rune Forge will automatically find an instance of the rune that isn't in a deck. If it can't find one, it will let you know. It can't do this with champions for obvious reasons, so you must manually decide which to sacrifice.

As for a more efficient means of sacrificing, we'll be putting some thought into that. I definitely think there's room for improvement.

Nemorga likes this.
  14. Nemorga

We love our little green owls! Thanks for the reply!! +99 forum points for you ;)

15. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

it became an issue if some one have alot of rune cause when you pick a rune for example you have 20 and is not a champ so yo ucan identify your level 3 most likly your decks will have more than the same 2 equip you have 1 of your 4o decks and i have more than 100 alot more a good way would be in manger had an alocator number under them so you can be sure you put in your decks the same 2 and don't risk sacrifice them, misstrade them etc i ask for this like from 8 year ago i hope 1 day i will be heared cause making deck is painful if you at every step need to update them cause trades and now we got the forge back if yo uhave alot of deck and strategies is like hell .

16. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

If u don't want to sacrifice ur lvl 3 runes just put them all in few separate BG's and prob solved :) Simple search with lvl 3 filter on will do it :)

17. Nemorga

I just checked it, and the Rune Forge allows me to sacrifice Relics currently in a BG...

18. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

At the very least it should offer to sacrifice the next rune as soon as the previous rune was successfully sacrificed. Please put a bit more attention to usability, the standards have risen a lot since Pox got released. I don't expect a miracle transformation overnight, but some things really are just common sense.

19. Trill

Trill Member

Yes over the years of Poxnora i have always bought boxes more than anything needless to say i have cards in excess of 40 to 50 all around. and way too many 15-25's so im gonna hold out until something easier comes along on the rune forge.

Napalm Monk likes this.
  20. Aleswick

Aleswick Member

It would be cool if the rune(s) being sacrificed was on like a sliding bar.
    example:
    I have 20 boghopper(s).
    I slide bar to 18 and as I increase the bar to 18 it shows me the total of crystals I will get as I move the sliding bar. Then can click "continue" or "sacrifice", it ask "are you sure" if yes, then you get the crystals. This could work as well if lets say you have 3 sheoul magnus and 2 of them are in a battlegroup, then when you clicked on sheoul magnus the bar would be locked on a scale of 1.

Just my 2 cents on making forging more efficient...