rune forge ui design not perfect.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by dbouya, May 19, 2015.

1. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

When I click sacrifice then I have to click confirm, and confirm is on top of the forge button. When I click forge and then try to cancel the cancel button is where the sacrifice button is. This ends up meaning I make mistakes occasionally when the first click doesn't register.

I think maybe either confirm should appear wherever you first clicked (so reversed positions for sacrifices for faster spam click to sacrifice all in a row)... or both confirm and cancel should appear in a slightly different location than sacrifice and forge so it's impossible to make a mistake by clicking twice (I'm aware the positions are slightly shifted but most of the button still overlaps).

edit: The main way my clicks end up not registering is that the buttons in the rune forge are draggable, so if my mouse is moving at all when I click the image is slightly dragged, which does nothing at all. This is probably a browser issue and cannot be fixed, if it could be fixed though, that might be a nice fix, I think basic default java grey plain buttons do not have this flaw, it's only the fact that the buttons are an image file which is causing this to happen? I think?

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

+ the fact that the first time I open the forge nothing works, so I have to close it an re-open it

+ that all pop-up windows (manager, forge etc) sometimes decide to close on their own for no apparent reason

+ the fact that I have to get past the first 2 copies of the rune to get to the 3rd one which is the one I wanna shard

forge sucks

3. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

first point doesn't happen to me ever, second point doesn't happen to me ever, third point only applies to champions (what browser are you using?)

I use firefox28