Rune idea - Yeti tactician

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by calisk, Apr 8, 2017.

1. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Realized it's been awhile since I made a rune design so here's a new one.

Yeti tactician

Class - Shaman
    Race - Yeti

Hp 44
    Def - 1
    Range - 1-2
    Speed 6
    Damage - 9

Abilities
    Attack - psychic
    Psychological warfare
    Ploy - fear : the first time each turn this unit is engaged the opposing unit is frightened for 2 turns.
    Arctic
    Abomnidable

Upgrade 1 -
    Inspire
    Swap 3
    Healing mind

Upgrade 2
    Fury
    Blockade
    Hunter - freightened

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Seems really strong with ploy and warfare - too much self synergy maybe (looks like he'd be amazing in any bg)?

I say give him ploy but give other yetis warfare.

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

i'd be more then okay with other yeti's getting it, the whole reason I built him was I wanted a new unit with psychological warfare since shaman no longer has it.(psych warfare was my favorite part of the old yeti bg)

that said his damage might be a little high, was kind of thinking of elven strategist when I built him, who does his support role while often getting to 15+ damage thanks to surge, could probably drop his damage to like 9, but like you mentioned that unit is run in meta decks as well.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  4. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

When I think of Yeti Tactician I think of a yeti using Fear (An Aoe Fear would be awesome similar to absolute zero but it is a wave of fear), Gales, Relocate enemy, snowfall, Crystallize maybe granting snowball or a howling attack and snowfalls and an ability similar to azarens herder but maybe it gives them pounce or leap instead. I do agree that other yetis could use Psychic Warfare and eventually replace Vallassas role. Her role is diminished ever since Yeti got scent