Rune Pool!

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Fyarghen

Fyarghen New Member

I have a question: can I trade out understocked runes at a 1:1 ratio with other understocked runes?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

At the moment, I am going to say no, but I will trade a rune 1:1 if it is OOS to understocked.

I may be willing to reconsider, but I had some people try to manipulate the stock earlier on and cause things to border between understocked and regularly stocked and then take out the other understocked runes until we ran out of them. I am also willing to consider incentives to trade in understocked runes as well!

If you are concerned, the overall balance of the trade is the most important, feel free to propose a trade with me and if I believe it is fair, I will still probably make the trade =).

3. Fyarghen

Fyarghen New Member

Oh, that sucks that people try to game the system like that. I'm not trying to do that, I just don't have a ton of spare rares lying around or anything, so I'm glad to hear about 1:1 out of stock to understock.

I'm looking for 2 Channeled Violences (normal stock common) and 2 Minefields (understock rare) and was thinking of trading in something like 2 Skeletal Raiders (normal stock common), 1 Master Axeman (out of stock rare), 1 Mend (normal stock rare), and 1 Exorcist (normal stock rare). Is that okay? If you don't think that's fair I'm sure I can find another rare to put in. Please let me know if I've misunderstood or misread anything about the system you're using.

4. KTCAOP

I'd be fine with that trade though I do believe it is slightly in my favor.

5. Fyarghen

Fyarghen New Member

6. KTCAOP

Trade accepted!

Thank you very much for using the Rune Pool =)

7. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Unless I did something wrong, I think you overlooked my trade :(

9. lelyn

lelyn The King of Potatoes

10. KTCAOP

So sorry about that and for any missed trades >_<

I thought I went through them but I have really been preoccupied with finals D=.

Please feel free to remake the trade and I'll fill it out now that all of my finals are over.

11. lelyn

lelyn The King of Potatoes

Hi KTCAOP my trade is still up if you got time to fill it. Thx a lot
    https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3540852&fb=0

12. KTCAOP

Sorry about that! Filled I believe!

13. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

14. Burcho

15. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!

16. jazbec

jazbec New Member

i have a question .... in this rune pole i can only offer (trade) Common,uncommon,rare
    or can there be leg,exo to? ( sorry for lame question....new player here )

17. Burcho

18. KTCAOP

Sadly, we cannot really trade any exo or leg due to the fact that at the moment, the supply is limited. With the opening of the Rune Forger towards exotics, we are looking to expand our pool but will most likely focus on one specific faction first. It will all ultimately depend on donations.

The only legendary we are able to trade are Warbanners.

I apologize for the delay in service, I will be filling orders now. I got really slammed over the weekend.

19. Eskobarr

Eskobarr The King of Potatoes

20. nitebane21

nitebane21 I need me some PIE!